Bubbles

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lucky ^^

My luck wasn't that bad after all...In fact I consider myself as very lucky. My first entry to blog candy (Yenni's first blog candy), has won. The first winner has not contacted her within the time frame thus Yenni runs another pick and my number was chosen!!! View Yenni's blog for updated anouncement.
This month is really full of ups and downs for me (hopefully more ups and downs ^^). Will not have time for craft anytime soon as I'll be busy packing my things and settle everything. I am moving!!! Due to work of course...But I still want to upload the content of my mini scrapbook that I've posted before. So I'll search for the pictures first...the pictures was taken quite a while ago so I forgot where I saved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment