Bubbles

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Love these ^^

Guess what? Another blog candy...this is by Nana from natknat.blogspot.com


Click on Nana's blog to know more!!!

With this rate...I wont get my work done...I am just not in the mood to work and I kept looking for inspiration from fellow bloggers. I have to stop doing this...well at least until I finish my work!!!

I really have the urge to have a blog candy as well...I just need to start collecting things that I love in spare to give out. Looks like I've got shopping to do...but it will not be so soon since I am kind of busy at the moment. Maybe I'll set it as a to do list for next year...yes...that's what I'll do.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for entering my candy, Shy! Good luck with the draw and hope you enjoy my creations! :)
    The language is bulgarian, thank you for asking!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete