Bubbles

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

1st attempt




Well, this is my first attempt to enter challenges. Also my first attempt to make a card without much tools (I only have my trusted scissors and slightly blunt pen knife). I would consider this card as too plain and cheap. Cheap as in not up to the quality and value wise. I used a file divider as the base for the card as the paper is thick enough and I got it for free since its an extra. I printed out some wordings as the background for this card. The picture is digi from Tickled Pink Stamp - Lil Christmas Frankie. I've used the bread date tag to act as the reinforcement ring the the wordings are printed on normal A4 paper only.
I would like to enter my first attempt to:
1. Our Creative Corner - Don't Throw That Away
2. Creative Card Crew - No stamps???
3. Crafts and Me Challenges - Anything goes
4. Free-4-Ever - Blogavesary Candy
I wanted to join the Tickled Pink Stamp challenge as well but I seemed to have missed it...should have finish it faster and post it but I was too tired...eventhough this week is generally better for me as I don't have to finish all the things in a week. I made this card with the intention to send it to someone...but now I feel too embarrased to send it...maybe I'll make a few more or at least wait until I go home and have at least more tools (even if its still not even close to the basic tools everyone is having).
Ok...I better off to my work...or should I study first? How I wish one day have more than 24 hours then I'll have more time to sleep!!!

2 comments:

  1. I dont think its too plain at all...fabulous card for your first ever challenge...thanks for joining in with our Crafts & Me challenge this week
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfull take on Claudias sketch for my candy draw! LOVE the idea of the bread tag thanks for the inspiration! and A Tickled Pink Stamp .......makes it so much mor....*mwah* wonderful . Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete