Bubbles

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My New Stuff(s)

It's been VERY long since I last update.

No time at all to touch on my favourite tools (I didn't even bring it with me in the first place). The more I think of it, the more upset I am since I was in the impression that my new job will give me more time to do the things I like best...well, I should have guess it since I just change to a different company but still in the same industry.

Anyway, this new place also has its wonders since it's quite different the things sold here. So I got myself some new stuff during weekends when I just don't feel like working.


The glue is not what I thought it was but it's still something I don't have so its good enough. But one thing that I don't like about the glue is the colour is very deceiving. I chose this as I thought it will go well with most colours of cards but after the glue dried, it change to a very dark shade of purple so I am a wee bit disappointed.

As for the pen, its very metalic so again it should go well with a lot of colour but there's a catch again!!! I prefer to do my craft with fine tips as I like small things and fine tips is suitable for my handwritting but this pen here is not fine at all. I am not very sure if its because its a new pen and full of ink that just flows out quickly (not the spoilt leak anyway).

The stamp I think its a gem as the shop is having a discount on this. And its something I can afford after the discount. Love the image but couldn't try it as my ink pad is back home and I don't think I want to get it here.

Well, this is not something for my craft. It's just I remembered I told my friend that I want to be her penpal after I left my first job since she is one of the rare people that still have penpal till to-date. As for the glue, it's for me to do my transport claims!!!

I just remembered, I bought something else as my craft tools but was too lazy to go and get it to take a picture. Anyway, it's a roller glue and I am using it on other things just to test it first rather than spoil my craft if I use it straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment