Bubbles

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Overdue

Should have posted this long time ago but I was too caught up with my work (I am suppose to be rushing my work stuff but I guess a little break won't make too much a difference since I can't focus and get the things out anyway).



In my previous previous blog I mentioned that I won a stamp from tickledpinkstamps...I've received this long ago when I went back to my home country but I keep forgetting to post it up.





I've actually won only the girl holding a lovely cupcake but I was really surprised to see another stamp inside!!! Its a skull with heart shaped eyes... Too bad...I couldn't use any of these since I left it back home...


I am in the process of making a few cards but I could not complete it as my idea ran out and also due to lack of tools. Hope I can find an alternative so that I can complete the cards in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment