Bubbles

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Moo moo card cover ^^


The quality is not very good as it was taken using my handphone...Anyway, its something I made awhile ago as a replacement of the pictures for tap cards (ie. myki, touch n go, smrt ez-link) as I feel that most of the graphics on the cards are not really those pictures that you would like to see everyday...boring...
So I used papers to cut out this cow instead. I purposely make it with some air in the middle so the cow feels slightly more 3D. I think the most difficult is to cut out the nose of the cow as it is two very tiny holes...and I did it with my pen knife!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2010/01/hummingbird-love-by-lori-hairston.html

    ReplyDelete