Bubbles

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wooden Drawers


hmm...must practice my photography skills already. Anyway, I've got a piece of wood for very long already and was too lazy to make it to any use besides sometimes making it my table to do my things. Since I am free now I decided to make it into a little drawers. I only able to make a 2 tier as the wood is not that big and if I make a smaller size, I won't be able to keep anything useful in it. The space inside is about 10cm*10cm. I was thinking to get the kitchen drawers knob handle but I decided to try my carving knives and I made the little hearts and I think the size is ok so I just use that instead. This is my first time I tried to make things out of wood, besides during school time. It's more difficult to make as compared to mounting board but I guess I just have to hope that it last longer than the other projects that I've made ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment